Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Close of 2010


Belated season's greetings & wishing you the best in 2011.

I for one cannot tell you how happy I am to see the end of December. Explanation: my pal, a winter bunny, was around after having been out of the country for more than a decade. We took it upon ourselves to show her the Nairobi night life. Heh! Kenyans can really party! We did the bend-overs the Jazzes (Tuesday & Sunday) the Kidums (though he was a no show) and just about everything else save Monday Reggea as we did need a day of rest. I got home on many a 6am's and can now confidently say I'm too old for this shit (refer to one of the episodes of How I Met Your Mother - season 4).

My short term (and perhaps circumstantial) resolution for the new year is not to spend a shilling on alcohol in January ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe....circumstancial bit left me *dead*

thanks for visiting mine. Happy new year and I wish you luck in keeping your short term goals

Digzer said...

:)
Thanks & have a great 2011!