Sunday, March 07, 2010

Yahoo doesn't think you should be single ...

Well I am single and don't have much beef with that and all is well with the world. Well, at least it was, until I was requested to re-activate one of my dormant yahoo accounts. No big deal huh? I didn't think it would be either. Until I saw that they require me to input 2 secret quesions that only I would have the answers to. The options?
-Where did you go on honeymoon?
-What's your oldest/last born's nickname?
-Where did you meet your spouse?
-What is the last name of your maid of honour/best man at your wedding?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey! Come on now!

3 comments:

Shiko-Msa said...

Yahoo, along with all these mothers, grandmothers and auties have taken to reminding you that your biological clock is ticking loudly? Hehehehe.

Mama said...

Why are you single?....said the very "sooted" pot to the kettle.

Digzer said...

:)

@Shiks relas are allowed. There's just no getting away from that. But yahoo too!!!

@Mama - *coughs* *clears throat* about the weather today ...