Thursday, July 23, 2009

Of Couples and Gloomy Mornings


So today morning as I went about my usual walk I noticed a female driven Vitz zoom past me and stop at an intersection. The passenger side door was thrown open and before it begun to swing back from the force a good looking young fellow in a smart suit stormed out and slammed the door behind him. The lady promptly zoomed off. Those of us who happened to have witnessed it looked on after him as he stomped off to get into a mat.

This made me think of the couples I see driving together in the morning. If you ever look at them, you will notice that 99.999999% of them don't talk. Not only do they not talk but they look as though they are a hair's breadth away from re-enacting the above scene. What's up with our couples. What do they do to each other in the morning after a night of snuggling close amid other activities? Perhaps I'll find out when in that situation?

1 comment:

S said...

How true! LOL!